I think this plays as not only a great starting point for a story, but also as a great writing exercise, especially for characterisation.
How to get going
- Take a look at this photo, and pick one person as a writing point for your story.
- Look at the expressions? What emotions do they hold? Does this help with what tone to write in?
- What are they doing in this crowd? Do they feel comfortable?
- Do they blend in with the crowd? Are they here alone or with someone.
- Whose point of view are you going to write it in?
Share Your Work: 250 words
- For a challenge, reply below with your response to the picture with a 250 word limit
To download the complete set of prompts and ideas so far, click here: Prompts and Ideas (it’s safe!)