Picture Prompt #3
How to get going
- Take a look at this photo, and explore the relationship between the boys
- Look at the expressions? What emotions do they hold? Does this help with what tone to write in?
- Whose point of view are you going to write it in?
- Will you write it as they are children? Or years later? Or the past that binds them together?
Share Your Work: 250 words
- For a challenge, reply below with your response to the picture with a 250 word limit
To download the complete set of prompts and ideas so far, click here: Prompts and Ideas (it’s safe!)